The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability.
Some hosts set custom pricing for certain days on their calendar, like weekends or holidays. The rates listed are per day and do not include any cleaning fee or rates for extra people the host may have for this listing. Please refer to the listing's Description tab for more details.
We suggest that you contact the host to confirm availability and rates before submitting a reservation request.
- Direct flight (Flight to Madina & Return from Jeddah)
- Hajj visa
- Hajj draft
- Hotel In Makkah 5* (Movepick Hajar Tower 5*) or Similar
- Hotel in Madinah 5* (Anwar al Madinah Movenpick 5*) or Similar
- Food in Mina and Arafat
- Full transport as arranged by Saudi Hajj Ministry
- Double / Triple / Quad Sharing in Medina.
- Tents as arranged by Saudi Hajj Ministry
- Mattress and pillow in Mina
- Free Qurbani
- Pre Hajj seminar
- Medical Doctor available 24/7
- Cancellation – a. The package is fully non-refundable up to 8 weeks before departure. b. Any cancellation prior to this is refundable but the deposit will be used as cancellation charges. c. The minimum deposit for each person is £1000.00.
- Your health, safety and security are your responsibility. The security and safety of your belongings are also your responsibility.
- As a prerequisite of Hajj is being physically able to carry out the demands of the journey, you agree that you are able both physically and medically.
- You accept the itinerary and these terms in their entirety.
- This agreement supersedes any previous agreement or arrangement whether verbal or written. The services stipulated here is what was finally agreed upon.
02-Sep(1-Zulhijja) = Depart London Heathrow for Madinah – Direct Flight Saudi Airline
05-Sep(4-Zulhijja) = Depart Madina for Makkah – Air conditioned coach
09-Sep(8-Zulhijja) = Leave for Mina – after Breakfast
10-Sep(9-Zulhijja) = Leave for Arafah-day of Hajj-At Maghrib leave for muzdalifah to stay the night
11-Sep(10-zulhijja)=day of Eid –leave muzdalifah for Mina –stoning of jamarat-1st day of pelting
Proceed with the group to Makkah for tawaf al ifada and stay in the hotel overnight
12-Sep(11-zulhijja)=Leave for mina via jamarat – 2nd day of pelting.
13-Sep(12-zulhijja)=Leave for Jamarat – after Asar
14-Sep(13-zulhijja)=Stay and rest in the Hotel – perform Tawaf Al Wada
15-Sep(14-zulhijja)=Depart to the Airport for flight back to London.
pick and drop
Elevator in Building
Suitable for Events