The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability.
Some hosts set custom pricing for certain days on their calendar, like weekends or holidays. The rates listed are per day and do not include any cleaning fee or rates for extra people the host may have for this listing. Please refer to the listing's Description tab for more details.
We suggest that you contact the host to confirm availability and rates before submitting a reservation request.
- Direct return flight
- Madinah to Jeddah domestic flight
- Acquisition of necessary Hajj visa
- Hajj draft
- 2 Star hotel in Makkah
- 4 Star hotel in Madinah
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) whilst in hotel in Makkah & Madinah
- All ground transportation on air-conditioned coaches provided by the Saudi authorities
- Religious guide
- Educational program throughout tour
- Dedicated European tents in Mina and Arafat (full board)
- Qurbani (per person)
- Sim Card
- Laundry include
- Ihram ladies and Gents
- Cancellation – a. The package is fully non-refundable up to 8 weeks before departure. b. Any cancellation prior to this is refundable but the deposit will be used as cancellation charges. c. The minimum deposit for each person is £1000.00.
- Your health, safety and security are your responsibility. The security and safety of your belongings are also your responsibility.
- As a prerequisite of Hajj is being physically able to carry out the demands of the journey, you agree that you are able both physically and medically.
- You accept the itinerary and these terms in their entirety.
- This agreement supersedes any previous agreement or arrangement whether verbal or written. The services stipulated here is what was finally agreed upon.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 1 - 2nd DhulHijah (03/09/2016):
- Meeting at London Heathrow Airport: We will meet and assist at London Heathrow to Depart for Jeddah Airport. Throughout the journey for your benefit there will be ground staff to help and guide you with any queries you have from UK till you return back home. Arrive at Hajj Terminal. Please note during Hajj there can be a waiting time (Approx. four to six hours). Once clearing customs the group will depart for Makkah & check-in Burj Al Sultan full board.
Day 2 - 3rd DhulHijah (04/09/2016):
- Rest day & Group lecture: The Group Leader will advise on preparation for Hajj in the evening.
Day 3 - 4th DhulHijah (05-09-2016):
- Rest day & Group lecture: We will be advised on preparation for Hajj by the Group Leader in the evening.
Day 4 - 5th DhulHijah (06/09/2016):
- Group Lecture.
Day 5 - 6th DhulHijah (07/09/2016):
- Rest day & Group lecture: Rest day & Group lecture / Advice on preparation for Hajj & departure to Mina.The Group Leader will advise approx. time of departure for Mina according to Ministry.
Day 6 - 7th DhulHijah (08/09/2016):
- You can do your own ibidah.
Day 7 - 8th DhulHijjah (09/09/2016):
- Travel to Mina: After fajar we will leave for MINA.
Day 8 - 9th DhulHijah (10/09/2016):
- Arafat Day: After Fajar We leave for Arafat. The Group Leader will advise approx. time of departure for Arafat according to Ministry. Spend the day In Arafat Leaving Arafat after magrib and travel to Muzdilfah. Stay in Muzdlifah the night and collect stones.
Day 9 - 10th DhulHijjah (11/09/2016):
- Leave to Mina after Sun riseand do Rumi at Jamarat, Qurbani, Shave Hair, go to Makkah for tawaf e ziyarah & return to Mina, there is no transport from Mina to Jamarat & on return from Makkah to Mina no transport is provided.
Day 10 - 11th DhulHijjah (12/09/2016) Second day of Jamarat:
- Spend day in Mina & do Rumi at jamarat.
Day 11 - 12th DhulHijjah (13/09/2016) Third day of Jamarat:
- This will be the third day of Jamarat. Once we have stoned all three jamarat then we leave Mina for Makkah before sunset. Transport will be provided by Mualim.
Day 12 - 13th DhulHijjah (14/09/2016):
Rest day in Makkah & preparation for leaving Makkah hotel (Burj Al Sultan) to Madina Hotel (Al Mukhtara International).
Day 13 - 14th DhulHijjah (15/09/2016):
- Check out from Makkah then travel to Madinah by coach & Check-In "Al Mukhtara International"
Day 14 - 15th DhulHijjah (16/09/2016):
- Rest Day (you can do your own Ibaada).
Day 15 - 16th DhulHijjah (17/09/2016):
- Group lecture.
Day 16 - 17th DhulHijjah (18/09/2016):
- We will travel from Madina airport to Jeddah airport (Domestic flight) by Saudi Airways & then form Jeddah to London Heathrow.
pick and drop
Elevator in Building
Suitable for Events